I always wanted follow studying after university, on
topics like journalism for human rights or history, economy, narrative
journalism and things like that. I really like study, and the possiblitie to
expansive the knowledge is very interesting for me. The jorunalism have a lot
of things to study. I would like the work with archives and memories. For that
reason, I want to do a course about that. And studying the narrative journalism
is always necesary, for have the opportunity to get better on the redaction.
But studying something relationated to de Human Rights is
my priority in this moment. We have a lot of memory about human rights violations to preserve, and
the journalism is a tool for that.

I would like studying that here, in our university, or in
other differents chilean universities like the Universidad de Santiago or the Pontificia
Universidad Católica; maybe in other city of Chile like Valdivia or Concepción.
But I would like to study on other country too, at Spain
or Argentina, for example. About time, that depended of my future job. If I can
do a part-time course, or a full time course, I will take the opportunity too.
Maybe, some media will make a course for journalists and workers.
Know more about human rights is very important, especially in our area
ResponderEliminarregards
Study anything related to Human Rights is always positive !
ResponderEliminarwow, the theme of Human Rights is really good for the society and history!
ResponderEliminarStudy about human rights sounds good! I hope you achieve all your goals :)
ResponderEliminarWe shared some of the topics of interest for do a postgraduate course
ResponderEliminarI like the fact that you want to study something related to human rights, I think its awsome.
ResponderEliminarwoooh you have your future so planned, and know more about the human rights is necessary in Journalism.
ResponderEliminarI like your perspective and putting your tools as a journalist to defend something that important as the human rights is very noble.
ResponderEliminarstudy something related to human rights is really important, especially here in chile
ResponderEliminar