THINGS I LOVE///HATE ABOUT SANTIAGO


I really like Santiago. I have always lived here, so I don’t know how the life is in other cities. One of my favorites things about the chilean capital is my grandparents. 

They live in the RM. That allows them to see me all the time. I really like to pass the time with them and eat my grandmother’s meals. She always prepares me my favorite food, like porotos granados or sopaipillas with a spicy pebre. But I like Santiago for other reassons too.

Unfortunately, Chile is a very centralistic country. The most part of the good universities are in Santiago. I have the luck to study and stay with my family in the same city. Another thing I like about Santiago is the big panorama’s offer. This city has a lot of museums and parks to go for free.



But not all is good. I live in San Bernardo, a commune located at the south of Santiago, and it is very difficult and expensive for me to travel in public transport to the center of the city. On the other hand, there is the pollution and the weather. The summers are really hot, and the winters are cold and dry. I love the rain, but here is very difficult to have rain.

Anyway, I want to stay here in Santiago. At least for now.

Comentarios

  1. I eat my grandmother`s meals too uwuuuuuu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The best thing about sopaipillas are very cheap and delicious. You can always find someone selling them on the streets of the city even late at night.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also hate the weather, talking about the rain, because almost never rain in winter.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario