One of my favorite movies is Forrest Gump. When I went to school, most of my classmates had seen it. I remember a teacher making jokes to a classmate who, according to him, was similar to Booba. I began to question how I arrived at age sixteen without seeing Forrest Gump.
I love that movie. From my point of view, this film manages to maintain the expectation all the time. I do not usually cry with movies, but this film makes me cry every time I see it. I met Tom Hanks in films like Philadelphia and The Da Vinci Code and, for me, he is one of the best American actors. Thanks to this film, Hanks won a well-deserved Oscar for
"best actor". Definitely he was one of my favorites actors.
The movie shows us the story of Forrest, a special man
who loves run. He sees the difficult of his life in a very innocent way. Is a
lovely character. The drama/comedy movie was recording in different places of
United States at 1994. But is set between 1945 and 1982, showing us the modern
history of the USA.
One of my favorite things in Forrest Gump are the historical winks and Forrest's point of view about life. I think this is one of the films that everyone needs to see at least once time.
I really like the part when Forrest run all along the USA with no reason. Maybe he does it because he wants to "run of him problems", or he was crossing the country to find Jenny again. But I like to believe the first.
I recommend that you see Forrest Gump if you have not seen it yet. But if you already did it, it never hurts to see it again.



Forrest is adorable, an icon of the pop culture.
ResponderEliminarRegards
What do you think about the girl that Forest was in love with ????
ResponderEliminarForrest Gump is a great moivie, I love it!!!
ResponderEliminarI never watch it but now I think that it's the moment for see it :)
ResponderEliminarIt's one of those movies that you watch everytime you know that's on TV
ResponderEliminarwow, I can't believe I haven't watched the movie yet
ResponderEliminarThis movie makes me so sad! i always end up crying
ResponderEliminarEven nowadays I can't see Forrest Gump completely, always something happen that don't let me finish the movie
ResponderEliminar