the future


The journalism is a very multifaceted career. So, the possibilities of job are multifaceted to. When I stared my journalism’s studies, my references on the profession was people like María Olivia Mönckeberg or Javier Rebolledo. For that reason, my job expectation was the written journalism, specific the investigative journalism.



But in the second year, we began to know other ways of doing journalism, such as photographic journalism or radio. In radio class, I found a format that makes me feel comfortable. My type of voice was pleasant to the teachers. I started listening to more radio and finally, radio became my favorite informative format.

On the radio, the information is faster than any other medium. Reporting in different places is necessary. So, it's a fast and outdoor job.

I know the radio since I was a child. My dad worked on a radio, but as a technician. At that time, I had the opportunity to be part of a children's radio program. But now, I really feel that radio is a good job for me. Now, I have new references in the profession, such as Katherine Cubillos or Tomás Mosciatti.

I don't know how is the salary, but the most part of the journalists have more than one job. Maybe my case will be similar. I would like to travel for work. The journalism has a lot of that. Also, I would like to work in written press, or make academic journalism. But, who knows? In this profession is very difficult to thing in a only type of make journalism. But, for now, the radio is my first card.



Comentarios

  1. Radio is so cool, you don´t have the pressure of talking with people face to face!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. At the beginning I saw myself on the investigative journalism too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is curious how the radio has been maintained over time.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario